This site has been published in the United States for residents of the United States. The entire site has been prepared solely for informational purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy.
Employees or representatives of Barrios Financial Services acting as registered representatives of First Heartland Capital, Inc. and/or First Heartland Consultants, Inc. may transact business in a particular state only if first registered, excluded or exempted from registration requirements. John Barrios and Meredith Poore are Registered Representatives of First Heartland Capital, Inc., a registered broker/dealer based in Lake Saint Louis, Missouri. Barrios Financial Services is not affiliated in any way with First Heartland Capital, Inc.
Securities offered through First Heartland Capital, Inc.
Advisory Services offered through First Heartland Consultants, Inc.
1839 Lake St. Louis Boulevard
Lake St. Louis, MO 63367
Barrios Financial Services is not affiliated with First Heartland Capital, Inc.
1. We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- information we receive from you on applications and all other forms;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates,or others; and
- information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We may share all the information we collect , as described above , with our affiliates. By sharing this information, we can better serve your financial needs. If you do not wish for us to share this information with our affiliates you may contact us.
4.We may disclose the following information to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements:
- information we receive from you on applications and other forms, such as your name , address, social security number, assets and income;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others, such as your account balance, payment history, and parties to transactions;
- information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your creditworthiness and credit history.
5. We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations in order to guard you nonpublic information.